Breathe in the spring and renovate your home. With a few tips this task becomes easy.
How To Renovate The Home For New Year’s Eve Parties
It is in the spring that life is renewed: the leaves sprout new and green, the flowers exhibit their beauty and convey their charm not only through their colors but also through their different perfumes.
How about getting into the season’s weather and renovating your home too? With a few tips this task becomes easy, ensuring beauty and delicacy to rooms, rooms and bathrooms creating the most comfortable and elegant environments. Get ready to receive friends and family with style!
Cleaning And Organization – More Time For What Matters
First of all , there is nothing better than cleaning and throwing away items that are no longer needed : pots, packs, overdue products (medicines and food), old or unused clothes, books that are stopped and never read by You (but may be great readings for other people), pens that do not work … that is, everything that occupies space, accumulates dust and has no use in your home.
This organization opens space for news and allows the energies to flow freely, as stated, for example, Feng Shui
What are the advantages of the organization?
- More spacein the closets;
- Reduced costs(because everything you own will be kept more carefully and the chances of damage will be lower – food, medicines, clothes, shoes, earrings, …);
- More time to do what you like (you’ll spend less time looking for items);
- Stress reduction (since everything will not be planned);
- Decrease in allergies and diseases(less dust, mites and other pollutants);
- Increased safety because it reduces the risk of insects like spiders mixing with items and causing accidents.
Its transparency allows easy visualization of the contents and being portable facilitates the transport of the items. Blankets and woolen clothes are protected and free from the dust and bad smell typical of fabrics stored by seasons. Shoe racks and organizer boxes make the routine easier and preserve stored items.(Learn more: Closet: Organization ).
Where to find? Search prices and models: Shoes – Buscapé | Organizers – Mobly
Decorating Rooms And Rooms – Pillows
Using cushions in the decor is an easy and quick way to bring joy to rooms and bedrooms. In addition todecorative are functional: help support the lower back, head or feet when leaning on chairs and sofas, allowing support for readings, watch TV or just rest.
How to choose?
If your goal is merely decorative, you can opt for more embroidered models and more delicate materials like silk. But if you are looking for comfort, choose materials that are softer and more comfortable to feel (warm).
Colors and textures can be combined to create different styles. One option is to combine unique and neutral color models and insert one or two of stronger, unique or detailed colors.
C apas pads are also ideal to easily renew the environment and promote the physical and psychological comfort.
Mobly store cushions. Search prices and models: Pillows – Buscapé
Mobly store cushion covers. Search prices and models: Cushion Covers – Buscapé
Decorating Bathrooms And Sinks
To create a cheerful and relaxed environment, use colors and floral motifs. Red and yellow warm the environment while the green gives harmony and tranquility.
Where to find? Face Towels – Buscapé
Disposable Toilet Towels
It is common, on festive days, the frequent use of the toilet . To avoid the discomfort of the guests, how about using disposable towels and avoiding damp or even soggy towels?
It is possible to find several patterns and supports with style and elegance and show special care with those who are visiting us.
Accessories and Accessories
Some items complement the home decor with color and functionality.
Organizing The Table – Lunches, Dinners And Snacks
It is usually at the end of the year that we meet friends and family more often. Lunches, dinners and snacks can become moments of pure pleasure. Details make any event special:
- Rest of cutlery(ideal to protect towels);
- Juice cupfor jugs;
- Cutlery holder(to organize the table);
- Rest of sleepers;
- Dining rails: Protect the table space in which dishes, cutlery, and glasses are set. Table rails and American games give comfort and organize space;
- Napkins: This itemindispensable item is not only necessary for ahigiene, but complements the decor. Its different prints, comcores and varied textures, contribute in the creation of different environments for lunches, dinners and snacks, decorating tables with sophistication and beauty. More neutral tones such as black and beige are elegant and combine with more formal or themed parties (like Japanese food – black / red). Floral prints give lightness and delicacy, making the environment more relaxed. White is more informal and lace creates a classic style;
- Items with differentiated design: like pitchers, petisqueiras, refractories, …
Examples: set rings for napkins, refractory, dishes rest, nibbles and pitcher.
Why Stay Home Alone? Picnic!
It is in the spring and in the summer that osparques are most used. The contact direct with naturehelps to reduce the stress of day-to-day.
So, another option is to organize not only lunches, dinners and snacks at home, but also snacks outdoors, whether in your garden, or in parks and farms.
Organization and comfort should also be sought. An easy way to accomplish this is to follow these basic steps before venturing out on the promenade:
- Make alist of what you will need: plates, glasses, cutlery, napkins, food protectors (pots with lids or copper snacks);
- Prepare and store what you will carry in abasket or bag;
- Remember to bringsunscreen and sunglasses too;
- For extra comfort, bring atowel to the floor;
- Let go of electronic equipment.Read a book, take a game or just practice doing nothing!Your mind and body thank you.