You surely have heard in accordance with vintage and retro very associated with topics like decorating, fashion and design environments. But you know what the real meaning and difference between them? Check out the following.
“I wish I would be sleeping beauty, then I could sleep a long time”
Sleep, sleep, sleep the whole day only: the most pregnant women have this wish during the first three months. The famous fatigue in pregnancy is not just a rumour, but a reality.
Are to blame, how should it be otherwise, the hormones. The body is at the beginning of pregnancy head and produces lots of progesterone. This hormone soothes and is therefore the main cause for the fatigue. In the first weeks of pregnancy, the body does but also most work. He produced the placenta, making more blood and perhaps weakened by nausea. Also changed the metabolism and decrease blood pressure and blood sugar.
The processor, or central processing unit (CPU) is the heart, or rather the mind of every computer, and other devices that use similar technologies (PDA, tablet, smartphone, etc).
But how is a processor? What are the characteristics to be taken into consideration when choosing?
Typically a CPU consists of:
- a control unit (CU) that stores and reads information;
- An arithmetic logic unit (referred to by the acronym “ALU” and a separate time from the CU) that deals with mathematical calculations and logical operations;
- the registry, which is internal to the CPU, special memory locations, which allow extremely fast access to information.
HDI means Human development index, an important measure designed by the UN (United Nations) to evaluate the quality of life and economic development of a population.
Annually is the Human development report (HDR, see related article) by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) based on three pillars (health, education and income) which are measured as follows:
- A long and healthy life (Health): life expectancy at birth
- Access to knowledge (Education): average years of study (adults) and expected years of schooling (children)
- A decent standard of living (Income): measured by Gross national income (GNI) based on purchasing power standards (PPS) per inhabitant
The HDI varies between 0 (no human development) and 1 (total human development), revealing that the greater the proximity of 1, the more developed the country. The world average of 187 countries evaluated in 2011 was 0.682. Below is a list of the first 10 countries in the HDI Ranking Global 2011: