The hands tell all of us and that is why it is important to have them always well cared for.
For those who can not afford a professional manicure every week, even DIY can be a viable alternative to have perfect hands without spending a fortune.
Follow our step by step guide and you will see that over time become familiar, even with the most difficult part: the drafting of the enamel. First, though, there is to think about the filings and the cuticle removal. Are you ready to start?
– A bowl filled with warm water
– of cardboard limes
– of the nail scissors
– a pair of nippers for manicure
– a stick for cuticles
– almond oil
– a moisturizer
– a nail polish remover
– a transparent base coat
– colored enamel
– a top coat
- The first thing to do is remove the enamel traces with a mild solvent . Use a cotton swab moistened with acetone and let it act for a few minutes.
- Rub hands for a long time with an emollient cream, insisting in a particular way around the nails, on the very spot where the cuticles are lifted.
- After massaging for a few minutes,put your hands soaking in the water for about 2 minutes, so that the skin to soften further.
- Once softened properly, cuticles and cuticles are removed with a pair of scissors or clippers with a special varnish.
- If the zone is flushed to the treatment caused, massaged again with the part of ‘almond oil.
- Once the care of cuticles with a wooden stick from manicure, discover fine fingernail, going to push away the skin from the foul line.
- Let the nails: if you have very long and you want to shorten, then use the clippers, cutting with a single movement from one end of the nail and correct the shape as you wish using a cardboard nail file; if you have little to be cut, it is best to only use lime to shorten them.
- Before you put any type of nail polish, remember to stretch before always a base of clear nail polish, preferably a hardener: in this way you will help your nails grow stronger and will protect from direct contact with the colored enamel that can also stain.
- Let dry the base for a few minutes.Then take the enamel and, before you put it, shake the bottle in his hands, so as to better product mix. Dip the brush and remove the excess polish resting on the edge of the bottle. At this point you begin to draw the glaze, starting from the center of the nail pulling a line to the tip, then roll out a second section horizontally along the cuticle and from there continue vertically on the left and right border. Let dry for a few minutes and give the second pass.
- After the nail polish (find it on http://www.themakeupexplorer.com/2016/02/manicure-products-for-home-use/), apply a top coat that helps make the color bright and above all to increase durability. Wait at least 15 minutes for it to dry.