With warm pastel shades, one can think of summer, sun and warm temperatures in the first moment.But even in the cold seasons, nothing looks more delicate at the foot than pastel.
Whether high heels, ballerinas, sneakers or even boots: Pastel conjures us beautiful feet.
Pastels are available in all colors of the rainbow: whether pink, lilac, delicate mint, fresh yellow or cool tones like sky blue and light gray tones. Here is something suitable for every taste and also for every skin tone.
The sugar-sweetened pastel tones (also an absolute eye-catcher!), We often also think of delicious sweets. Pastel ice creams, cupcakes, cotton candy, sorbet or delicious macarons. It is not unusual for fashion to take culinary inspiration and transform it into clothing and shoe design. Stomach snarling is not excluded in some catwalks.
The delicate tones are easier to combine than bright colors and bring a nice lightness into every look.Femininity is especially emphasized in the bright shoes and plays around.
Depending on the combination and by model, the shoes look more girlish and filigree and are more suitable for the leisure time than for the office or look sexy and handsome and may also be used in the work or the Barbesuch. Especially ballerinas in delicate pastel shades, are gladly classified into the playful and girlish rail. They fit perfectly into delicate and slimy women and conjure up a fabulous foot with a wide range of skirts or a chic skinny jeans.
If you like something sporty, you are welcome to use pastel sneakers. A feminine model in soft cotton-wool tones, fits super sporty women with a jeans, a sweet long-sleeved shirt and a thick cardigan.
If you are more interested in boots than in a sporty or feminine version, rocking models can also be a little more delicate. A boat does not have to be designed entirely in pastel tones, even a few details or a lace insert in delicate colors, make a shoe more feminine and more delicate.
Especially in the winter, ice-cold pastel colors are best suited to our feet. Best neutral tones, such as bright gray, nude, delicate rose and lilac tones or a bright baby blue. Particularly noble and party-like are the winter tones together with metallic looks or with bright nude tones. Black is often too hard for the delicate colors and destroys the female look.
So you can see: the sweet delicacy shoes in pastel colors are full of surprises and are a shoe for everyone (woman). No matter what figure and type of skin: For us everything is the right tender pastel pair.
Here are some important tips for every pastel fashionista:
1. If you do not want to throw yourself completely into a cotton candy world, you can use bright nude tones or simple models with pastel accents. They are delicate but not “too much” powdered sugar.
2. With the shoes in soft tones, one should not necessarily make a mountain tour through muddy forests. The best way to impregnate the shoes to the material and should be a bit dirt on the delicate shoes, carefully clean.
3. If you like to walk the streets confidently, you can also combine the bright colors with Color Blocking Looks. If, however, you prefer rather simple and reserved looks, the pastel tones fit perfectly to bright nude, beige and brown tones.
4. Open shoes in pastel shades, you should wear in the summer. A peep toe in bright pink with a black pantyhose-not so nice! If, however, you want to go in the winter time to open pastel shoes, rather a skin colored pantyhose to combine. Otherwise, however, always prefer the closed versions.
5. Bright shades and light shoes? It does not work? Oh but! Bright types should best suit cooler color shades such as mint or light blue. Darker main types can carry just about anything, best suited to bright rosé, salmon and nudet tones.