In 2017 set the goal to learn how to swim if you don’t know, and you will see the benefits to take effect. Learn with us the why of this for sure.
The method Shaw offers a variety of benefits for those who want to learn how to swim, whether it is in the process of training, whether as a form of relaxation in the aquatic environment.
This method has as its basic principles: the body alignment; the “smart swimming”, and the breath and the form of learning in itself.
The combination of thoughts, emotions and actions makes the experience of swimming much more simple and fun.
CONCEPT ART OF SWIMMING:
- Training with practical guidance on the swimming pool;
- Swimming techniques innovative;
- Adaptable to all levels of swimming;
- Individual and group lessons;
- Prevention techniques and injury recovery;
5 BENEFITS OF THE “ART OF SWIMMING” FOR THOSE THAT LEARN TO SWIM
- Learning faster and easier application compared to the traditional method;
- The gains in overall physical fitness and improvement of body composition;
- Increased ability to relaxation through the surrounding environment and the connection with the water smart (swimming);
- Protection of the joints due to the low intensity of the method;
- Allows you to monetize efforts made in the different styles.